[Fedora-freemedia-list] 2008-7-3: India - Tejas Savalia (F9 x86 DVD)

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Mon Jul 7 17:07:29 UTC 2008

>> > On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Siddharth Upmanyu
>> > <siddharth at techbugs.org>

>> > --
>> >

>> > On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Mehul Patel <mgpatel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I think you have canceled the earlier one. Should I cancel this one
>> > also?
>> >
>> > Mehul
>> >

>> Yes .. Please do, I think we need to be a little more strict in
>> stopping duplicate requests... count is increasing every month and
>> which means more work in sorting them out..
>>
>> I am putting a notice regarding this on the tracking page
>>
>> Regards
>> Siddharth
>

>On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Mehul Patel <mgpatel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay. I will do that.
>
> Mehul

I have just started and the next two are duplicate too... (all first 4)
# 2008-7-3: INDIA - Mithilesh (F9 x86 DVD)
# 2008-7-3: INDIA - Meghana Pawar (F9 x86 Live)

Let me sort all of them out and i think we'll need to get an openion
regarding this from everyone..

Hi Guys, we have this problem what do you think..

(I ve reorganized the msg, please reply at the end)
Siddharth