Fwd: Workshop in Tech Fest 28-29 August, Kolkata

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:49:35 UTC 2008

We have got another event.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dipanjan Chakraborty <chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: Workshop in Tech Fest
To: Susmit <susmit.shannigrahi at gmail.com>

The hosting of the workshop is more or less confirmed. I talked to the
Fest Committee members today and they are looking forward to the
event. Here are the details of the Tech Fest:

1. Duration: 2 days
2. Dates: 28th and 29th August, 2008
3. Venue: RCC Institute of Information Technology Campus/ Beliaghata/
Kolkata -15
4. Expected attendance: anything between 500 to 800. May go up to 1000.

You can choose any of the two days. (I personally prefer the first
day, 28th August).
Any clarifications can be addressed to <regalia2008 at rediffmail.com> or to me.

I have also provided your email id to the Fest Committee.

[----]

--
Regards,
Susmit.