Collecting, collating and acting upon event related information

Thu Jun 12 14:24:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

Need some help with collecting, collating and acting upon event related
information.

Such information should include - event name, location, date, organizer
contact, expected audience profile, local speaker available, local
contact, expected talks, slides for talks

This is to see how we can reach out to events via speakers who are local
as opposed to asking the organizers or Fedora pay for travel and how we
can pass along swag for talk.

Can someone whip up a wiki page and then post it to the list so as to
get folks to be aware of this ? Would doing it under
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RegionalTeams/India/ make sense ?

~sankarshan