FreeMedia India Funds Available

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 15:19:18 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> susmit shannigrahi wrote:
>>
>> Exactly as I suggested, but are you sure that we can accept donation this
>> way?
>>
>> There was a clause in CLA or somewhere that Ambassadors can not accept
>> money for Fedora. If there is no such thing, I am the happiest :).
>>
>> Also we need to find a way to maintain accountability.
>>
>> Already an agenda for tomorrow's meeting.
>
> CLA has no such clauses. In doubt, please read it.

No CLA does not. Sorry for not remembering correctly.

However, This link does
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct#No_fund_requests
"You are not authorized to collect funds on behalf of the Fedora
Project or for any Fedora-related venture."

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh