[Ambassadors] Re: APAC Ambassadors Meeting - IRC Log 2008-06-15

Wed Jun 18 23:01:45 UTC 2008

"G" wrote:

> Please find the link for the page. Please go through it and give me
> your suggestions. I  hope i ve covered almost all the points that we
> discussed in the past meeting and hope its fine though.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora-Student_Mentor_Programme

Some students desire that they may be provided with a certificate from a
company at the end of the project - how does that requirement fit into
this program ?

Additionally, how would the mentors be tracking the projects ? And,
estimating that the objective of the projects were met at the end of the
projected duration ?