Fedora-india Digest, Vol 10, Issue 17

Thu Jun 19 09:24:06 UTC 2008

Arnav Kalra wrote:
> We can make a live and installable cd which contains emacs eclipse
> documentation and some project programs with which students start
> contacting the mentors and a new project is born

You really do need to change the subject line in a digest mail :( for
example, in this mail it wasn't easy to figure out what you were
replying to till one clicks the content.

Secondly, is the problem one of lack of access to proper bits and pieces
of knowledge or one that is of not having the skills ?

If there were such a CD that can be done - will you be stepping up and
putting in place a package list ?