Possibility of a Mirror at Manipal?

Ankur Shrivastava ankur at ankurs.com
Sun Jun 22 08:54:54 UTC 2008

Now you are talking
this is what i was talking about to work together
and Dhananjay and i are talking about LUG so seriously because that is
the very first place where we need to target and under that we can do
a ot of things
also i dont think you know about how LUG was formed, it was really
hard for Lug to be formed in Manipal coz of so much restrictions but
still it was formed in November last year, meet me some time and i
will tell you the whole story and will discuss what all we can do