Wrong usage of the name "Fedora India"

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:12:47 UTC 2008

>     As I already said, I am not related as in I am not an employee of RedHat

Here is what you wrote:
"Copyright (c) 2008 Kulbir Saini. I am not related to Red Hat or
Fedora Project. The content on this site is my own views. "

If you were not a related to the Fedora project, there is no way you
could have that site on Planet Fedora.

> and being a GSoCer doesn't make you an employee.

Not an employee of Red Hat, but that does make you part of the Fedora
Project since you are being mentored and selected under it, and
technically you are "working for Google as a self-employed contract
worker" (Leslie Hawthorne will give you the exact phrase).

> I seriously wonder from
> where this concept of "outsmarting others" dropped in and how I am trying to
> outsmart others.

Is there something left to seriously wonder about?

Regards,
Debarshi