Clarifications regarding fedora.co.in

Kulbir Saini kulbirsaini at students.iiit.ac.in
Fri Jun 27 12:21:59 UTC 2008

>> I am
>> not a RedHat employee and footer in the website says the same.
>
> Who cares whether you are a Red Hat employee or not? What difference
> would it make if you _were_ a Red Hat employee at all?

  I think you are *the* person here who seems to care about it a bit more than
you should.

>> I have
>> changed the website name to "My Fedora".
>
> You still continue to have things like:
> "Subscribe to Fedora India by Email. Enter your email address"
> ... and "Fedora India" is flashing all over the place.

  My mistake. Things take time to modify.

> Regards,
> Debarshi

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.

My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Web-Blog: http://fedora.co.in/

IRC nick : generalBordeaux
Channels : #fedora, #fedora-devel, #yum on freenode