Problem in Booting

Sabarigirisan S sabarirjpm at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:20:08 UTC 2008

I have installed Fedora 8 in my PC. I have been using it for the past two
months. Now there seems to be a problem in booting.

While it is booting I get the message

Module signature verification failes
insmod: error inserting '/lib/ext3.ko':-1 Key was rejected by service
Reading all physical volumes. This may take a while...
Found volume group "VolGroup00" using metadata type lvm2
2 logical volume(s) in volume group "VolGroup00" now active
mount: error mounting /dev/root on /sysroot as ext3: No such device
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or directory
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory

Please help

Thanks & Regards
Girish