[Ambassadors] Re: Free Media Distribution - India

Fri May 23 01:10:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

Santosh this is really nice on your part. Thank you.

I am not too sure if there is a process by which The Fedora Project (in
India) can accept this offer :) however, individual Ambassadors/ Points
of Contact for the Media Program can perhaps work out a solution.

Putting the fedora-india list in as we have been discussing around the
FreeMedia issues in India

~sankarshan