The Fedora Community in India - plans and proposals

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:16:09 UTC 2008

(Quoting from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RegionalTeams/India)

I am particularly interested in these:

> # Campus and institutional tie-ups

What do we mean by this?

For the sake of an example, lets consider a GSoC candidate working for
the Fedora project. What can she expect from us, or what can we expect
from her?

Would existing student contributors be able to work on Fedora during
the summers, which could be passed off as "a summer internship"
effort?

Or were we talking about some other kinds of "tie-ups"?

> # Swag - Live CD, stickers etc and use them for release events

Are we permitted to sell swag as a fund-raiser? We all need money don't we? :-)

Cheerio,
Debarshi
--
"From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life."
 -- Arthur Ashe