APAC ambassadors meeting [Sunday, June 8, 2008] details.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue May 27 08:39:00 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Thank you all for your response.
I can see there is a bit confusion about the details of this meeting.
So I am resending the details.

* The meeting will be held in the #fedora-meeting channel on freenode[1].

* Timing is here[2]. Please check your local time.

* The agenda is here[3]. Please update this with the topics you feel important.

* Considering a few members are new, here are the links[4][5] to setup
your irc client, if you have not done already.

If you need anything else, please let me know.
See you all there :)

Thanks.

[1] freenode.net
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=6&day=8&hour=10&min=0&sec=0