[fedora-india] The FUDCon that was not to be

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:58:44 UTC 2008

> We have come a long way since The Fedora Project Day at FOSS.IN last
> year, and, though we have ambitious dreams for The Fedora Project this
> year (and the coming year), we have a fantastic set of people who will
> be making that happen.

Though it would have been nice to have a FUDcon, but not a very big
deal if that does not happen. May be it was meant to be somewhere
else. :)

Whatever be the reason of the pull out, there must be some extreme
reason for it and I have my full support to the pull out.

See you all at "unofficial fudcon @ foss.in". :)

> And, since it is always best to end with a smile - here's something to
> keep you busy : Susmit Shannigrahi is now the proud owner of the largest
> set of rare FUDCon swag.

Don't worry, I shall make you all a part of that glory. :)

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh