[fedora-india] Another FreeMedia Communication

ankur sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:25:22 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 2:27 AM, Siddharth Upmanyu
<siddharth at techbugs.org>wrote:

> Hey Guys,
> Just wanted to update you all on the November list status, it looks
> like we have lot of (50-60) media requests from places we have already
> LocalContacts available, I have started to redirect the requests to
> them, will finish off tomorrow... and with already accepted requests
> by Jones,Ankur,Samavedam,Gurav and Buzzworks we should be able to
> cover good lot of it.
>
> Regards
> Siddharth

hi,
Just one thought.. My requests to users to send blank DVDs etc (under the
local contacts) arent getting replies.. what are you to do in such a case??
I have emailed the users from karnataka personally saying "I am at manipal,
please send me a blank dvd which ill burn and return to you.." Not a single
reply from any of them..
regards,
Ankur