[fedora-india] Re: [Announcement] Free Fedora 10 DVD available for Indian Ambassadors/LocalContacts. Submit your Requests.

sanjay.ankur at gmail.com sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:44:25 UTC 2008

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Susmit.

> ssh
>
> 0x86DD170A
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:susmit

hi,

Thats good news.. We can use the media for the install fests etc too Im
assuming??

Question..: We first accept requests and then request you or are you just
going to give us media which we hand out when needed in the best way
possible??

Also,im going to be at home for vacations till jan..So if its sent until
then please send it here..

Ankur Sinha
C/o Dr.SKSinha
Madhuri Cardiac Care and Maternity,