[fedora-india] 15-day marathon event-- Help required

Prakhar Agarwal prakhar at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 23 15:28:22 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 2:52 PM, susmit shannigrahi <
thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> > OK, I shall do so. I have been thinking of contacting him about this
> since
> > sometime. Thanks for the push. :)
>
> Prakhar, update?
> And BTW, what swag will you need?
> And in what amount?
>
> Sankarshan da, I think we shall be able to send it from FudCon quota if
> excess.

Susmit,
Yes, I did talk to Gora about it. We have started getting volunteers for the
event. Once the sessions and volunteers are finalised, I will prepare the
schedule in accordance with every volunteer's availability and announce it
on lists.
About the swag,
(1) 4-5 T-shirts
(2) 150-200 stickers
(3) CD/DVD -- This, I think I can arrange from Gora and I also have some. So
you may avoid this. Just send me 4-5 F10 DVD/CD. that's it.
(4) Some posters if they are printed. :)

Am I missing anything crucial that "should" be there?
I hope its not too much to ask for. :-).
When do you plan to send it. I will give you my mailing address then.

Cheers!
--
Prakhar Agarwal
Fedora Ambassador-Delhi, India