Fwd: [Fedora-India] Request from Jaipur..

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Thu Nov 27 15:56:09 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ankur sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 12:06 PM
Subject: [Fedora-India] Request from Jaipur..
To: pawankumarsharma_2001 at yahoo.com, The Fedora Project Community in
India <fedora-india at redhat.com>

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 6:18 PM, pawan kumar sharma
<pawankumarsharma_2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> RESPECTED SIR,
>  I HAVE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT "FREE MEDIA REQUEST PROGRAM". I AM READY TO PROVIDE
>
> MY OWN MEDIA CD/DVD FOR BURNING FEDORA 10 LINUX. BUT WHAT TO DO, WHOM TO CONTRACT WHOM ? I AM
> RESIDENT OF JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA. PLZ HELP ME. I GOT UR EMAIL ID FROM THIS LINK
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts#For_users
>

> THIS PAGE ALSO CONATINS NAME FOR JAIPUR-- MR. Anirudh BUT IT HAS NO CONTACT
>  DETAILS.
> PLZ HELP ME.

hi,
Anirudh will probably put up his contact details in a while.. You can
contact anyone of the people in the list there.. If we arnt from your
city, you can either give the free-media programme a try by filling
the form at the start of each month or you can use the local contacts
programme.. Under the local contacts program you will have to mail an
empty media to a provider with a stamped return envelope..Ill try
contacting Anirudh in the mean time..
regards,
Ankur