[fedora-india] [Fwd: [foss.in] Updates on Talks and Workouts]

Sat Oct 25 01:25:02 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [foss.in] Updates on Talks and Workouts
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:30:36 +0530
From: Shreyas Srinivasan <sshreyas at gmail.com>
To: foss-in at yahoogroups.com

Hey,

I am pleased to inform that we have had an awesome response for FOSS
Workouts. The number and quality workouts which have been submitted
goes to show the kind of people and projects we would like to focus at
FOSS.IN.

A large of number of you have written in asking for a possible
extension in Talk submission deadline. Since this is a long weekend,
we are extending talk submission deadlines until Monday 00:00 Hrs IST.
Due to this delay, the first list of talks and workouts will be
announced on the 28th October.

Also, if you know someone who would make a great addition to the
speaker list, Please do forward the CFP and spread the word :-)

p.s: Another clarification, Travel for Indian speakers (within India)
will be reimbursed if requested.

Cheers,
Shreyas