[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Rishi Setiya

Sun Sep 28 03:14:36 UTC 2008

Hi Rishi,

Good to have you joining the project from Jabalpur. It would be nice to
have you on the IRC channel #fedora-india (on irc.freenode.net) and
subscribed to the fedora-india mailing list (which is in cc:)

We could exchange ideas around how to grow the Fedora participant base
from your region.

~sankarshan