[fedora-india] Status update and learning session on Fedora spins

Sreejith C. Anujan sreejith.anujan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:51:36 UTC 2008

Hi,
It would be great if you can throw some info on using jigdo also.
I am rather confused on how to update my system to F10 stable once its out.
I would love to go with either YUM PreUpgrade or with Spins.
And about the custom distro setup, hope revisor will also come under the
discussion.

Thanks,
~

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org
> wrote:

> ankur sinha wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>

>> Im in for the live cd session.. Any prior preparation required other than
>> the wiki?
>>  >

> The wiki has the requirements. Having a local mirror is useful as well.
>
> Rahul
>
> Ps: Avoid top posting

Free Software Fanatic!
mj0vy.blogspot.com