[fedora-india] Re: Fedora Freemedia India, A plan.

magesh kkmageshcse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:52:33 UTC 2009

> What we can do is to make it compulsory to collect the DVD personally
>> if there is an ambassador in locality.
>> I guess this way, we may cut down the "I-request-whatever-I-get-free"
>> people.

this is a nice idea... here in my locality i received a lot of requests from
in and around my state... but the problem i faced was, some people asked me
to courier the DVD's to their address (which was difficult for me) but some
ppl met me in person and got the dvds burned....
--
magesh
Life is "just tryin out things to see if they work"

http://magesh.geexhq.com/
http://twitter.com/mageshcse