[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Open Source program :FOSS

Wed Apr 1 15:18:07 UTC 2009

Irrespective of whether the students are 'good' or else, there are
things that worry me.

I see events and associated owners coming up with an unreasonably
small window. That sucks from a logistics viewpoint. In addition, the
local and existing Ambassador was not informed (it appears). Lastly,
what exactly is the objective here? Or, how do we measure the impact
of Fedora presence at this event?

Makes me wonder if we are just shipping media for the heck of it all.
And oh! FOSSkriti is an event at IIT Kanpur.