[fedora-india] how to install audio,video player

yogendra singh yogsin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:49:17 UTC 2009

If you have some problems to play music and videos in fedora 10 then you can
download and install other open source applications like mplayer from
www.mplayer.hu or you can download vlc media player from
www.videolan.org/. follow
the reademe or installation instructions and
enjoy .if still problem than report me . i will solve it for all of you