[fedora-india] IBUS Input Method in XFCE in F11

das das at randomink.org
Mon Apr 20 03:29:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Thanks for all the bug reports but note that we are in a development
> freeze for Fedora 11 and the focus is on higher priority bug reports
> (system crashers, security exploits etc) and it is a little bit late for
> all of them to be fixed before release. It might have to wait for
> updates to resolve them. It is useful to start testing and providing
> feedback earlier in the development cycle (alpha release or before) to
> get more of the bugs resolved in time.

Yeah, I know that very well. I am rather doing it as a gesture of
'paying back to the community' in the form of trying to help you
developer people. You know, I am just an user, and I use all the
things you people create, and I am too old to learn the tricks of the
trade now. So, this is the only way I can reduce my debt. :)

--
দাশ das
http://ddts.randomink.org/