[fedora-india] Installing language support

das das at randomink.org
Sat Apr 25 02:31:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> imsettings-xfce is a separate sub package.

Still a question remains. There must be some counterpart of this in
Gnome, like, say, imsettings-gnome. And if Gnome takes that by
default, why Xfce should not?

And the document written by Runa Bhattacharya mentions im-chooser,
which I did already run on Xfce, and it gave me no error message.

[I am sorry if I sound nagging, and particularly, when the problem is
already solved, but, actually I cannot understand the logic of the
full thing.]
--
দাশ das
http://ddts.randomink.org/