[fedora-india] Help for Hosting Required

Sameep sameepk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 15:14:35 UTC 2009

I have already told you guys that i dont need help on dns server configuration. I need help on how to point to my domain server from root nameserver through nameserver specified during registration. How do i use my own nameserver as ns1.csmanipur.co.in for my domain csmanipur.co.in

If you registered the domain name through someone , contact them. If you did it yourself, Go to the Domain Manager and change the Nameservers there.

Regards,

Sameep