[fedora-india] Help for Hosting Required

Saurabh Bathe saurabh at beginbyte.org
Mon Apr 27 02:53:20 UTC 2009

Rishikesh Sharma wrote:
> Thank you so much for the support. But my domain registrar domain
> management page is not able to set my public ip address as my
> nameserver. i got error message as "Name Server does not Resolve"

No top posting please.
No HTML mails please.
Next time you dont pay heed to any of this, I ignore your emails.

I think you first need to understand how internet works. There are some
very good replies to your query, but I guess you either did not properly
read them or did not understand them.
I would recommend you get a  copy of  "DNS and BIND" by  By Paul Albitz,
Cricket Liu and read the first 2 Chapters, they give a fairly good
understanding of what DNS is and how DNS and esp delegation works in
Internet.

Second, google for "register name server". It will throw up some good
examples.
http://www.webmasterworld.com/domain_names/3297795.htm is one good
discussion.

/Saurabh