[fedora-india] RE: Unable to actively work online with the Fedora project

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:20:16 UTC 2009

Assuming that the college does not provide Internet connectivity in
the hostels but does have it in the laboratories...

> I am unable to be active to the project online but am handling the
> part in college; interacting & solving problems there. I have still
> not uploaded the details of the fest at NIT Agartala a month back.

Why can't you just write it and then post it from some college machine
that is connected?

As far as "work" is concerned the situation seems far from ideal but
definitely not insurmountable. If you can elaborate on what you meant
by "my EVDO is not getting configured on F10 as per instructions on a
few blogs" someone might be able to help.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.