[fedora-india] RE: Unable to actively work online with the Fedora project

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 04:53:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Aveek
Sen<aveeksen at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
| I am unable to be active to the project online but am handling the
| part in college;
\--

Why do you need to be online all the time?

1. You only need it to chat on IRC, or worst case, you can send an
e-mail (just as how you have done now). That is why we have different
communication tools, which also I have addressed to you.

2. You already have a Fedora offline repository, so you don't have a
need to download packages.

3. I have already illustrated git for you to work offline.

---
| have also called Shakthi Kannan(mbuf) & asked him to remove me from
| the Fedora offline repo project; as I have still not contributed to it
\--

Well, I never gave you any deadlines, so you were free to work
whenever you had the time.

Moreover, I am continuing support discussions with people from
Agartala, Tripura, online, since our first Fedora workshop. Sure, even
they ought to face similar problems, but, they seem to work it out
very well.

You just need to do better time management.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com