[fedora-india] Heads up: A few projects

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:17:21 UTC 2009

2009/8/28 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
[..]

> If you are working on something related to Fedora that is of importance,
> let us know!

[..]

I have a long list of bugs against me, which I am fixing continuously,
based on priorities (they are 35 +):

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=FAILS_QA&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug_status=POST&email1=rpandit%40redhat.com&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailcc1=1

In addition to this:

I have recently packaged:

1. yum-plugin-download-order
2. perl-Search-Xapian &
3. And still under review emacs-jabber (no-one is doing it)

2nd one is a dependency for lxr which I am working on getting into
fedora. It has 3-4 dependencies e.g swish-e and others (still working
-- will be done this weekend)

I am also working on a plugin to update repo files from CLI in yum.
Will be ready by Monday.

--
Regards,
Rakesh Pandit