[fedora-india] FOSS.IN 2009 retrospective

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:10:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com> wrote:
| Fedora
| awareness campaigns having been conducted all over India and the
| number of *active* Fedora contributors we have.
\--

You should not compare apples and oranges. An awareness campaign is
not necessarily the same as a developer conference. Each has different
objectives, and different audiences.

There have been places/colleges with people who didn't even know
something like *nix existed! It is our foremost duty to show them our
world before they can get started!

---
| Turnover is bad in
| terms of numbers for sure otherwise this list would have been already
| hitting 1000's
\--

Patience is a virtue.

SK