[fedora-india] Fedora India : Meet on 20th Sunday? 1130 AM IST?

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:28:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Ankur Sinha
<sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
| The last was on the 6th of Dec and didn't see much participation.
\--

There are good days and bad days. It will take time for things to
change. So, be patient.

---
| Please be there on the 20th at 1130AM for another fedora-india meeting
| on #fedora at Freenode.
\--

Yes, good.

For Fedora packaging, you can also look into my presentation that
briefly addresses the .spec file and the tools and options used:
http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/packaging-red-hot-paneer-butter-masala.pdf

An old IRC log for the presentation is available at:
http://www.shakthimaan.com/downloads/irclogs/2009/2009-07-02_mbuf_packaging_rpm.log.html

The sources are available at:
http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/packaging-red-hot-paneer-butter-masala.tar.bz2

Simple workflow steps are available at:
http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/howtos/packaging-rpm-workflow.html

---
| Agenda:

\--

Add these to the agenda:

- We will need to hear the experiences of our most recent Fedora
packager, Arun SAG, a.k.a "zer0c00l".
- Share experiences from people running F12.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com