[fedora-india] A brief info about myself.

DHAWAL GUDA 1985dhawal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:16:40 UTC 2009

Hello Friends,

  This is Dhawal from Hyderabad and have recently applied for  fedora
ambassador community.I am 24years old and am working as a network engineer
at HMRI(104) service at Hyderabad. After years of headaches of using Windows
I switched to fedora in MAY 2009 and since then never  have looked back.

I have started teaching my friends and colleagues the basics of Linux and
have encouraged them to use Linux on their home systems. I frequently take
classes  at home on the basics of Computer to school students who can't
afford to buy a computer.

To me Linux is not another OS but a tool to educate the people and bringing
down the illiteracy of our country.By being a fedora Ambassador I plan to
spread the message  of fedora and open source to the community esp the
students as they are the future of the society.

Hope to hear from my mentor soon,

Thanks and Regards,

G.Dhawal
9000014651

 [image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=125003f5590e3464&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125003f5590e3464&zw]