FEL Remote Workshops [was Re: [Fedora-India] Request for speaker]

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:31:26 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Debayan Banerjee <debayanin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Its actually fairly easy to set-up.
>
> That makes it 'portable'
>
>> btw our professors in ECE dept are asking us to the same workshop again!
>
> Cajole Aanjhan is what can be said :)

Hehe. You dont need to cajole me :-P Just give me a schedule well
before hand as my drilling and grilling will start again in a week or
so and I will be pulling hairs for many things :)

I am so happy to hear that the Profs want the workshop again. All
cheers to Debayan and his team for getting this up. Also sooish, in a
week or so there will be some more wiki articles on the fedorahosted.
So it could get more interesting. I am also trying to set up a wiki
HowTo for programming microcontrollers etc. Lets see how it goes. we
can give a live demo of coding, flashing and testing the
microcontroller live using Fedora Electronic Laboratory.

Check this call for contribution to FEL Documention
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/2009/02/fel-documentation.html .
Welcome to contribute to the wiki. (I am not sure about the wiki write
permissions as of now. But if you have some article to be put up, I
can get the access for you)

Thanks again.

With Best Regards,
Aanjhan