[fedora-india] Request for Two Packages

das dasd.here at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:27:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM,  <steve at lonetwin.net> wrote:

> As for xpaint, seems like the package on sourceforge isn't been maintained
> actively (last update Aug 2005). Is there a reason why you do not want to
> use any of the many alternative paint packages ?

Dear Steve

Sorry that I sent the earlier reply to your personal id. Usually I use
'claws-mail' and so get a bit confused with this google-interface.

Anyway, the stress on 'xpaint' is that I once did quite a few jobs
with it. And it was quite good for my humble needs. I know there are a
lot of new and modern things there, but, ahem, it takes some labor to
learn a new thing, doesn't it?

--
das
ddts.randomink.org