[fedora-india] Request for Two Packages

das dasd.here at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:20:02 UTC 2009

> Sorry, I assumed that you've built rpms from source rpms before. There
> really is nothing to it. Just execute:
>
> $ rpmbuild --rebuild <the source rpm>
>
> This should build the binary rpm. In fact if it fails for any reason, that's
> a bug and you should report it (either in the BZ, or just mail me).

Really it worked easy and fine. This created three RPM-s,
xpaint-2.7.8.1-4.fc10.i386.rpm,  xpaint-devel-2.7.8.1-4.fc10.i386.rpm,
and xpaint-debuginfo-2.7.8.1-4.fc10.i386.rpm. I installed all three of
them, and it worked so easily. So many times I tried to compile it
before but something about 'xaw' would fail. Thank you. So now, I have
both of 'xpaint' and 'wordnet' thanks to you.

--
das
ddts.randomink.org