[fedora-india] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

magesh kkmageshcse at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 12:55:46 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:58 AM, susmit shannigrahi <
thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> As we were just discussing this, we are getting lots of new ambassadors.
> For Fedora India, its couple of them almost every week.
> But it is time to think if we getting as much output as well.
>
> So how will it be to have a standard template for monthly

what does this template mean...

i also wanted to tell you one thing
as a fedora ambassador
the least i could do till now is
to provide fedora dvd's to those who ask for in
my region (around tamil nadu)

and presently iam reading the fedora wiki
to acquire more knowledge...

iam interested in contributing to fedora
but kindly help me with some ideas or guidelines to do so...

thankyou

--
magesh
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Magesh

*LiFe is "just tryin out things to see if they work"

http://planetsum.com/
http://twitter.com/mageshcse