[fedora-india] About Events, Re-imbursements and financial quarters

Mon Feb 16 01:04:31 UTC 2009

Please note the following items and, if applicable to you, act upon
them with a sense of urgency:

[0] The financial quarter for the Fedora Buget ends on 20th Feb 2009.

[1] If I have ACK-ed any expenses with the note that it goes into the
Q4 budget, please ensure that I already have the bill(s) or, can
expect them by tomorrow.

[2] If I have ACK-ed any expenses, and, you have already sent the
bill, please check if you have received the re-imbursements. If not,
please get in touch with me at sankarshan at fedoraproject dot org.
Please do not use foss dot mailinglists at gmail dot com to get in
touch.

[3] If you had requested Event in Quarter 4 related expenses ACK and,
there is no event report available yet, I'd like to see a report
before the electronic transfer of the monies.