[Fedora-India] Request for speaker

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 18 09:35:51 UTC 2009

Ankur Sinha wrote:

> hi,
>
> Thanks for that excellent guide.. The workshops are going to be held in
> the college "nlh" building. These are new ac classrooms for the 1st
> years. Though the internet is available here, it *sucks*(Max speed is
> 7-8 Kbps). Ill give it a try though..

If you have serious bandwidth issues and can't deal with webcams. then
use IRC as a fall back. You can use a projector and everybody will be
able to see and respond on the conversation.

I don't have any travel budget left this quarter
to attend another event but would be willing to do a remote presentation
or discussion.

Rahul