[fedora-india] pinter cups + samba printing Prb

mohan 197604 mohan197604 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:31:54 UTC 2009

Dear all,

 I have a problem in cups printer with samba

  i installled samba  + cups

  from windows pcs i installed printer it is installed
  if i given a printout it is not printed  it hold in queue  but not
printing   ( samba printer installed and cups also configured )

  i am using fedora 9  in my linux box with usb cable printer is connected
   from server box also  samba printer not able to printing
 if i connect and installed locally to linux box
linux box is printing well  but not getting through samba printing
 I installed printer drivers from linuxprinting.org
I want to your idea to clear this one with your valuable suggestion

with Regards,
Mohan