[fedora-india] Do we have any activity in Rajasthan?

Ayush Maheshwari ayush.hakmn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:23:07 UTC 2009

Hi to all fedora lovers and to whomsoever it may concern,
We are second year students of information technology and electronics and
comm engg. and fedora ambassadors in a city of raj. known as Kota...the
people where are only known to windows only......
They even have not heard about linux or any other os..
We are here with a challenging task to make fedora replace windows....?
as we are very young and less aware of much of the knowledge about the
fedora kernel,its superiority over windows and like that....so we want to
conduct workshops and seminars based on d same but problems are
many...semester exams,lack of budget,lack of material to be distributed on
fedora...n lots more..
we have installed F10 on pcs and laptops of 17 of our peers but their
comments and problems makes it very difficult 4 them to switch it over
windows!!!
The point we'd like to raise here is that if any ambassador from Rajasthan
like to organise workshop in the state since our peers like to attend such
kind of activity & we are in dire need of that.We are absolutely aware of
the fact that learning is a continuous process & we need to have patience
and commitment but we are looking,with desperation, forward to engage in
some serious learning of Fedora & sharing it too!!!
Does any Fedora Ambassador from Rajasthan listening????

Ayush Maheshwari(hakmn AT fedoraproject DOT org)
Gaurav Agarwal(gauravagrawal AT fedoraproject DOT org)
Univ . College of Engg.,RTU,
Kota(Raj.)