[fedora-india] Events by Fedora at NIT Durgapur

Debayan Banerjee debayanin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 08:16:56 UTC 2009

Hi list,
Here is a description of Fedora related events in the month of January
February 2009 at NIT Durgapur:

   1. A talk on contributing to Fedora (not using) sometime in the 3rd week
   of January int the evening, probably by Arindam+Subhodip with Help-A-Project
   (http://mukti09.in/?page_id=237) in mind. Yet to set this up.
   2. "A day with Fedora" on 6th February during Mukti, from 4 pm to 8 pm.
   Can we change it "An evening with Fedora", sounds more romantic ;). Yet to
   receive the specifics of the event from Fedora ambassadors and Kushal.
   3. Fedora stall on 6 7 8 February, along side our install-mania stall
   where we shall install any GNU/Linux distro the user wants, not just fedora.
   All Fedora requests may be fulfilled by the Fedora stall, and from what i
   saw at Science City Kolkata, people may end up installing only Fedora!
   4. Around 250 Fedora 10 DVDs will be distributed along with registration
   Kits.

Thats all. feedback?

Thanks,
Debayan Banerjee