Wi-Fi driver (was Re: [fedora-india] Re: Fedora-india Digest, Vol 23, Issue 1)

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:12:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:06 AM, abhishek
sharma<emote2abhishek at gmail.com> wrote:
|  I have Dell Inspiron 1525 with Broadcom BCM 4312 wi-fi card. And the The
| place I am staying right now,  I can only use Wi-fi here. I have recently
| installed FEDORA 10 and I could not get my Wifi working.
\--

1. Why are you posting this again? You already made a post earlier:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-india/2009-June/msg00101.html

Not getting a reply doesn't mean people didn't see your earlier post.

2. Why are you using digest mode? When you reply to a digest mode, you
are to change the subject line, and remove irrelevant text.

3. I asked you to go through the IRC logs here:
http://www.dgplug.org/irclogs/2009/

Especially this one that addresses mailing list guidelines:
http://www.dgplug.org/irclogs/2009/2009-06-27_mbuf_iwanttodoprojects.log

4. Don't top-post as well!

Please go through this presentation (again):

Please don't repeat this in future.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan