[fedora-india] Anyone interested in Fedora-Medical (suggest better name) spin?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 02:24:25 UTC 2009

> There are two ways to go about it - a good way and, a not-so-good way.
> The latter means clubbing together all "like" software into a spin via
> a fairly trivial kickstart.

Of course I am not taking this way.

> The former
> is sifting through the applications using a story and, choosing them
> so that they are effectively used from Day0. In short, what I suggest
> is getting someone with domain knowledge of this field involved as
> well. I think that was one of the reasons FEL became wildly
> successful.

Sure, I am starting to exploit my contacts in that circle.  :)
If others have some contacts we can use those too.

> Having said all that, if you are cooking up a kickstart - I can
> volunteer to do QA :)

Great!!! Thanks. I am not cooking a kickstart right now, but will do
at a later stage.
The first thing I will do is a extensive study and planning.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.