[fedora-india] Using trac for event management

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:15:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

This one is for India. Right?
That will be good.

The only thing I am worried about, which, though not related to this
mail but appropriate to raise in this context, is we are having too
much of everything. Too many tracs, too many mailing lists, too many
git repos. This may create chaos in near future.

>> Ideally, every time someone wants funds or media for a event, they file
>> a ticket and all discussions associated with the event should stay
>> there. It can be private if needed.

Not private. but private ticket enabled.
That will enable the creator to see only his ticket.
However, people with proper permission can see all the tickets.

> I like this idea - what needs to be done to get this working ?

Nothing. I shall take care of it. :)
Thanks.

--
Regards,