[fedora-india] What is the easiest way to find an Ambassador near to oneself ?

Sun Jul 26 04:39:31 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:51 AM, susmit
shannigrahi<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We seem to be getting a few of such questions on a regular basis -
>> what is the easiest means to obtain an answer for this ?
>
> There is no such way.
>
> We have a map here[1] made specifically for this purpose, but people
> don't care to update their locations. So far 19 out of over hundred
> Indian Ambassadors has updated their location.

In an ideal world, I'd look for a way to input a location and, get a
list of Ambassadors nearest to me ordered in priority by location and,
then state etc. What should we do to make that happen ? A sort of
"reach out to the Ambassador near you" kind of application ?

~sankarshan