[fedora-india] What is the easiest way to find an Ambassador near to oneself ?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 06:48:47 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Aditya Patawari<adimania at gmail.com> wrote:
> Retry sending these mails. Even if we are able to remove 10 inactive
> ones it will be good for us. Additionally we can ask to put their
> location on fedora map as a compulsory step for continuing as an
> ambassador

Let me put my foot down and say NO.
That was a bad experience, I won't repeat it.

Ankur, what you suggested is (most part of it)  already implemented
with the new membership process. And I am not for making any
assumption for number of active ambassadors. Whoever wants to work,
will do it, if someone does not work will be eventually cleaned up. I
don't think we need to worry  about it. Last week, we cleaned up 210
inactive ambassadors.

--
Regards,
Susmit.