[fedora-india] Sorry State of Affairs with F11 Installer

Nilesh J. Vaghela electromech at electromech.info
Mon Jul 27 05:11:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have some excellent experience with F10 and F11.

We have install F10 more than 50 desktops and working like charm.

Every thing works like as expected and with good stability.

Yes we do have lots of dual boot also with M$.

No problem till date at all.

:)

Just sharing our experience.

Now we are extending it to more than 100 thing client on either xrdp or
LTSP5.

--
Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech