[fedora-india] [OT] Setting up an Online Linux Store

Sameep sameep at tuxwire.com
Mon Jul 27 12:34:48 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "pavithran" <pavithran.s at gmail.com>
To: fedora-india at redhat.com
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 4:14:15 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: Re: [fedora-india] [OT] Setting up an Online Linux Store

2009/7/27 steve <steve at lonetwin.net>

> GT Enterprises, based out of banglore have been doing this thing for ages:
> http://gtcdrom.com/
GT reminds me of 2004 :D
I remember buying Suse 9 DVD ( double sided disk ) + 2 books all in
nice packaging for 999 rupees .
Actually suse 9 was priced for 5,000 Rupees which I got for discount
because Suse 9.2 was released.

Hence if you keep a distro store . You have to less older versions for cheap :P

I would only like to keep current and current - 1 releases.

Regards,

Sameep